Warming Up









 Kimono: Kantha Bae
Tank Top: American Eagle
Pants: Free People
Shoes: American Eagle
Earrings and Butterfly Necklace: Roots and Feathers
Macramé Amethyst Necklace: Palm Pot
Bracelets and Ring: Three Bird Nest

"Feel some change in the weather, I couldn't though I'm beginning to...One warm day is all I really need." - Fleet Foxes

Finally. Some new fucking content. It's just been too damn cold to get out a take pics...until today. Yep, this is some certified fresh content right here. We took these just this afternoon. Ok. I'm going to keep this post brief and go back into hibernation...for now. Just know that I've been really inspired by a new brand that I discovered a month ago as well as fiscally stimulated by the latest stimulus package. Ok, that sounded really unintentionally sexual... Anyway, I've got lots of new fashion content coming your way! I'm just getting warmed up! 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top