Lucky 13




Not sure if anyone is still here…but I was looking back on my blog over the past hour and felt inspired to make a little life update post. Jerry and I are still together after 13 years! We are more in love than ever. My “kids” are now ages 22, 20, and 16. One is a college graduate, one is currently in college, and my baby will be a senior in high school the upcoming school year. I am beyond proud of them! I no longer wear clothes from Anthropologie. I mostly support slow fashion brands now, but I do wear the occasional Free People, Anthropologie’s sister brand. I just turned 47 a couple of weeks ago, and Jerry just turned 59. He still takes fashion photos of me, but I post them on my Instagram now. My handle is @bonni_jo if anyone is interested in following me there. And they said it wouldn’t last… Living a happy, fulfilled life and raising three amazing kids has been the best vindication! 

Peace and Love,

Bonnie

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top