No Trespassing

Picture 13



Picture 39


Picture 32


Picture 41


Picture 17


Picture 56
Picture 38

Blouse: Anthropologie Heartsease Habotai Blouse

Jeans: Pilcro Straight Leg Jeans

Ring: Old Navy

Sandals: AE

"And the sign said anybody caught trespassing would be shot on sight so I jumped on the fence and I yelled at the house, 'Hey! what gives you the right to put up a fence to keep me out or to keep mother nature in?' " - Five Man Electrical Band

I noticed a pretty field of weeds that were blooming at a old abandoned sawmill down the road from my apartment. There was such a interesting, fuzzy little bloom on them that seemed to glow in the sun. I was very eager to take some pictures with them, but when we got to the location, we discovered "No Trespassing" signs everywhere. With everything that's going on in my life, I didn't think it would be wise to press my luck and get arrested. Although, I'm sure the naysayers would love that. LOL! Not to be deterred, we decided to drive around to the other side of this location, and what do you know? There was not a single "No Trespassing" sign in sight, and there were plenty of glowy weeds to take pictures with. My persistance definitely paid off. I'm so in love with these pictures. I think they really show off my beautiful new blouse from Anthro. Also, even though there are no big toothy grins in these, I think I have some really genuine happy looks in these pictures. Baby steps, people, baby steps...

Speaking of signs, have you ever noticed that most signs have negative messages? They are mostly used to warn or impose some rule or restriction on the reader. I know we need them to some degree, but it seems our society is obsessed with them. People love to tell other people what they can and cannot do. In case you couldn't tell, I'm not big on rules and restrictions. I guess I'm one of those "long-haired freaky people" at heart.

Five Man Electrical Band - Signs

Powered by mp3skull.com

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful scenery, and you look lovely in the blouse! (Note to self - purchase Heartsease Habotai blouse...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blouse looks gorgeous on you! I'm making a trip to my closest Anthro this weekend and I'm crossing my fingers that they have this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I take your smile as a sign!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Long haired freaky people" lol! I must say, you look much happier than you used to. Maybe lighter, like a weight has been lifted.

    Great shots, I love the last one!

    -Kate

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top