Christmas Party

Tonight was my company's Christmas Party. It's late and I'm tired so I'm gonna let the pictures speak for themselves. Have a good night!

Here's the Polyvore set I planned out ahead of time:

Christmas Party 2010 #2


Christmas Party 2010 #2 by bonniejo featuring high heels pumps


And here it is in real life:

BojChristmasParty2010 014

BojChristmasParty2010 013

BojChristmasParty2010 018


BojChristmasParty2010 039

BojChristmasParty2010 036

BojChristmasParty2010 090

BojChristmasParty2010 087

BojChristmasParty2010 088

BojChristmasParty2010 065

BojChristmasParty2010 075

BojChristmasParty2010 071

Dress: Anthropologie Drifting By Dress

Shrug, Tights, Ring, Earrings, Hair Pin, Purse: The Limited

Shoes: Anthropologie Tritone Trumpet Heels

Necklace: Forever 21

CONVERSATION

11 comments:

  1. I was just trying to choose between the drifting by dress vs. the discovered lace dress for my husband's holiday party next friday. I still haven't decided yet. But you look lovely! I love the hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely gorgeous! Everything about this outfit is beautiful, right down to the tights and jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great Bonnie and this is such a great outfit for the holidays. Love how the tights complement the shoes. You are really stepping up Kington's fashion game!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, a Christmas party already? You look great! Hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Such a lovely outfit, I love every element. Did you have a good time?

    I have my works Christmas do next weekend, I can't decide between the Sugar & Cream dress or the Waffle Weave.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic outfit, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous outfit! LOVE the necklace with it......what a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so gorgeous! So lucky you company still have company parties. Our company has not had a Christmas party for the last two years!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a pretty holiday outfit! I love how you accessorized it too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a classy outift, especially the very elegant lace tights! You have to be the best dressed lady that evening.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i missed this post!! i love this look, it is truly beautiful and very ladylike.

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top