OOTD: Rising Falling Blouse

It's been a weird day at work. Nothing seems to be going right! I usually write these during my morning break, but I'm just now taking my morning break at 2pm. I haven't even had lunch yet! I only had a few minutes to scope out the sale going on at Anthropologie today. Thankfully, I didn't see anything I HAD to have. The only thing that I put in my cart was the Clinging Blossoms Cardigan. I haven't pulled the trigger yet, though. I'm wearing one of my sale purchases from last week, the Rising Falling Blouse. I had tried this top on at the store a few months ago in a medium, and it was a little too big. I decided if it ever went on sale, I would get it in a small. I was so happy when I put on the small this morning. It fit perfect, so size down in this one ladies! The green color is gorgeous, and I love the lace detail on the front and sides. I'm off to get something to eat now!



Pants: The Limited Cassidy Flare



CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. I love green. . .it makes me feel all outdoorsy:) Nice comfortable professional outfit...way to go! FeFe

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top