OOTD: Old Navy Cabana Dress

I'm wearing my $15 Old Navy Cabana Dress today. $15 for a dress - you can't beat that! However, I had to get creative in order to make this dress work for me. The top shows way more cleavage than I am comfortable with, so I put a tank under it. A tank under it works, but only for the weekend. It looks too casual for work. So, I put a cropped cardigan over it and now it's work appropriate. I love the green color of this dress. I also bought it in a purple floral print. I finished this look off with my Madden Girl booties. I know I keep saying this, but I love wearing boots. They are so comfortable!

Dress: Broomstick Gauze Cabana Dress from Old Navy

Sweater: Really old cropped cardigan from Express

Boots: Exciting Buckle Bootie from Madden Girl

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top