OOTD: J Crew Lena Isle Dress

I was hoping I would feel better today since Monday's over and there is a new episode of LOST tonight, but I'm still feeling pretty blah. I think I need warm weather back. It is in the 60's today which is too chilly for me. I'm wearing my boots to keep my feet warm. These boots are so comfortable! I wish I could wear them everyday! I have on a dress from J Crew and my favorite cardigan from Urban Outfitters. I got this dress specifically to go with the necklace I'm wearing. I guess I'm also down because I got my stuff from Anthro yesterday, and I didn't really like the Fragrant Valley Dress on me. At least now I get to make a trip to the Anthropologie store in Durham to exchange it for something better. I'm excited because I'll finally be able to do some dressing room reviews!


Dress: Lena Isle Dress from J Crew

Cardigan: BDG PE Cardigan from Urban Outfitters

Boots: BDG Suede Slouchy Boots from Urban Outfitters

Necklace: The Limited

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. I would like to have that necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this look. Effortlessly stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wondering about the Lena Isle dress. How is the fit? The color is beautiful...you sure do look great for feeling so "blah"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks AppGal! It fits me a little large on top and true to size on the bottom. There is some extra room in the top that makes the fabric hang a little funny around the shoulder area, but wearing a cardigan over it solves that problem for me. I think I could have sized down to a small in this one, but I was afraid it may be too tight in the hips. It has raw edges which is something I didn't notice online. It doesn't bother me, but I thought I'd let you know since it makes the dress more casual.

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top