OOTD and Review of Fragrant Valley Dress

I'm so glad this week is almost over! I've been in a terrible mood all week, so I'm ready to unwind! I wearing one of my new sale purchases from Anthropologie today, the Blooms Adrift Top. It is super comfortable, and I just love the print! I got a size Medium, so it fits true to size. It is very low cut, so I had to wear a cami under mine. I broke down and finally bought the Trip the Light Fantastic shoes from Seychelles. I'm so glad I did! These shoes are comfortable, retro, and stylish! I can't wait to wear them with skirts, so I can show them off more. They kind of get hidden by pants. I got a size 9, so they fit true to size. My other sales purchases from Anthro were the Fragrant Valley Dress and the Wide-Weave belt. These did not work for me! The dress fit true to size and it is beautiful, but it made my bottom half look like a blimp! The belt was super tight and hard to fasten! I got a medium, but I think a large would have fit better. I will be making a trip soon to return these items which is exciting because I'll finally be able to do some dressing room reviews! I received the Looping Lanes belt in the mail yesterday in a size medium and it also felt too tight on me! I ordered a size large last night, so I hope it will fit better. I guess I'm going to have to start ordering larges in all of Anthro's belts! That sucks, no woman wants to order a larger size!

Caution: Wide Load!! LOL!

Top: Blooms Adrift Top From Anthropologie Sold out Online, but may be some left in stores.

Pants: The Limited Similar here.

Shoes: Trip the Light Fantastic by Seychelles

Necklace and Flower Ring: Old purchases from The Limited

Review: Fragrant Valley Dress and Wide-Weave Belt

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top