Breezing Through

Screen shot 2013-05-07 at 10.50.37 PM
Screen shot 2013-05-07 at 10.36.55 PM
Screen shot 2013-05-07 at 10.49.50 PM
Screen shot 2013-05-07 at 10.45.28 PM
Sweater: Ruche
 
"Get rolled up in the wave cuz death awaits." - Futurebirds
 
I don't think it's any surprise given my lack of posts lately and that sad excuse for one a few days ago that I'm struggling and have lost my mojo as of late. Today is the first day I've felt like myself in almost 2 weeks. Blame it on the rain, the lack of sun, the allergies that have been kicking my ass, or, as one commenter suggested, a bad burrito. Whatever the culprit, it sucked, and it feels good to feel good again. The ebb and flow of life is some unpredictable shit, but I'm going to ride this wave as long as it lasts.
 
I'm short on time today, so no "Deep Thoughts by Small Town Fashionista" in today's post. I just wanted to let y'all know I'm still here, show off a recent outfit, and share a song I'm currently obsessed with. Jerry and I went to see Band of Horses last night, and I was really impressed with a song by the opening band, Futurebirds. It's got some sweet reverb along with dark and depressing lyrics, so naturally I love it. Ta ta for now!
 
Futurebirds - Death Awaits



CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Um, yes. That song is ever so much more uplifting than Death Cab. I suggest you change your style from Anthro to Emo/Goth to fit the soundtrack.

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top