Now, Now

Picture 38

Picture 39
Picture 32
Picture 33

Picture 35

Picture 41
Dress and Headband: Urban Outfitters
Scarf: Old Navy
Boots: Frye Paige Tall Riding Boots
Earrings: AE

"I'm not the feather at your feet. I'm not your yellow brick street. I'm not anyone you'll see. I'm not anything." - St. Vincent

I know a lot of times I paint a dark picture, but I'm having fun in this new life of mine. I'm discovering myself and without input from anyone else. Some people say I should have figured all this out in my twenties. I say every life is different, and I don't want to live life according to a schedule. Besides, I know myself way better in my thirties than I did in my twenties. However, I don't regret any of it. The decisions and mistakes I made in my past have led me to where I am today, and it's a great place to be. I have 3 beautiful children and have found the love of my life. I will no longer let other people define me. I define me. I may not have gotten to this point in my life the conventional way, but I wouldn't change a thing, and I'm sure glad I'm here. Who knows? Maybe I'll discover 10 years from now that I didn't know what the hell I was talking about today, but that's the beauty of life. "It's never too late to become what you might have been."  

St. Vincent - Now, Now

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. love this outfit!

    and that's the thing about life... we're always learning and evolving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quote at the bottom. Glad you're feeling good about things today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "It's never too late to become what you might have been."
    Love this!!
    We all make mistakes. Some of us don't publish them on the www! (which isn't a judgement call on my part - just an observation :))
    The key to it all, in my opinion, is forgiveness. We make mistakes. Move on!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that last picture Bonnie is just Phenomenal! Way to go photographer bf!

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top