Bad Sun

"I know we're not like everyone. You and me we grew under a bad sun." - The Bravery

This is going to be a short post. I'm soooo sleepy. In fact, I took a nap before I took these pictures. You might still be able to see the pillow marks on my face. I'm wearing the Esmeralda Dress again, this time with my Frye boots and a shrug. It was windy again today. I'm so sick of wind. Today's wind was freezing. My teeth were chattering while taking these pictures. I was glad to come inside and have a cup of coffee.

Today's song is "Bad Sun" by The Bravery. My husband reminded me of this band. I was really into them a couple of years ago, and I had forgotten about them. I'll be back tomorrow with more to say, hopefully. Good night!




036


039


047


056


059


Dress: Anthropologie Esmeralda Dress


Shrug and Ring: The Limited


Boots: Frye Paige Tall Riding Boots


Necklace: Ruche

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty outfit...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous not only of your wardrobe and awesome self, but your environment is just too gorgeous for words. Your new header kills me! are you just surrounded by fantastic landscapes and picturesquely decaying buildings!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your last photo should DEF be in a magazine. LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenni: Thanks!

    greendress: LOL! I have a father who is a farmer who doesn't take care of his stuff, and he's a hoarder. It works out great for photo shoots!

    crys: Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top