To Sleep Perchance to Dream

"I'm thinking hard about all the things I've been dreaming. I've been dreaming about you and only you." - Deer Tick

It's been a crazy night. My husband had a unexpected meeting at work and didn't get home until 8:30. I've worked my butt off tonight, and I'm exhausted! Doing homework, feeding, and meeting the demands of 3 kids is not easy by yourself, but I did it! I'm so glad to be relaxing in bed now. I can't wait to get some sleep! It was another good day. The weather is so beautiful right now. Sunny and in the 60's. The time is suppose to change this weekend. I'm so happy because that means I will be able to do outside outfit photos everyday.

I started out with my Laced With Grace Dress on this morning, but when I put it on I discovered a stain on the back. :-( I'm going to take it to the dry cleaners tomorrow. I sure hope they can get the stain out. So, I decided to go with my Southward Stop Shirtdress instead. I wore this my traditional way with a cardigan, boots, and my Looping Lanes Belt. Nothing really new here, but I still love this dress. Soon it will be too warm to wear this dress, so I figured I'd better wear it while I still can. If I look really tired in these pictures, it's because we did not take these until 8:30. That's right, I had to cook, clean, do homework, and dishes in my Anthro best. I was determined to get an outfit picture for you guys!

Today's song is "Dirty Dishes" by Deer Tick. I had to deal with alot of those tonight! LOL! I'm excited because the frontmen of three of my favorite bands on teaming up to make a new band called Middle Brother. The bands are Deer Tick, Dawes, and Delta Spirit. They are being called a super folk-rock band and are coming out with their first album soon. I can't wait!

I'm so glad Anthropologie only had a home sale today. After my indescretion last week, I didn't need another clothing sale to tempt me. Well, I'm going to try and get so much needed sleep. Have a great night!



008

002

011

047

062

086

Dress: Anthropologie Southward Stop Shirtdress

Sweater: Old Navy

Belt: Anthropologie Looping Lanes Belt

Boots: Frye Paige Tall Riding Boots

Necklace and Ring: The Limited

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. Cute cute!!! I love that ring too...so pretty! I know how it is to handle three kids on your own...my husband's job takes him away for 2 months at a time many times and it's a long two months I tell ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol everytime I read about you and your kids now it takes on a whole new perspective for me. You must have SO much energy, I hope with one tiny one I can be like you!

    You look fab in your Anthro best - I wore my SS dress this week whilst it still fits ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Dress! :)

    agentsuperstar-youarehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenni: Thanks! Girl, I don't know how you do it. You are Superwoman!

    Louise: LOL! I bet! You'll be fine. One kid is a piece of cake. I have no doubts you will be fabulous and fashionable mommy.

    Agentsuperstar: Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top