Decisions, Decisions

"Decision to decisions are made and not bought, but I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot. I guess not." - MGMT

I'm so glad to be home in my bed. I had to go to a birthday party tonight. I hate it when people have birthday parties at night, especially on a week night. I'm exhausted enough at the end of the day without having to sit in a restaurant for a couple of hours. We sat upstairs in the restaurant and my little girl had to go to the bathroom like 5 times. I was so sick of walking up and down those stairs. I was hoping the party would have worn her out, so she would go to sleep as soon as we got home. Oh no, she's laying beside me right now still going at full throttle. I think she is trying to rub my skin off. She is incapable of being still. I'm sure the cake and ice cream didn't help any.

Today I'm wearing the Hanhaba Dress. This is probably the most comfortable dress I own. It's made out of the softest cotton knit. I love the fact that it is lined, so I don't have the see-through factor that happens with most knit dresses. It is still a little chilly here, so I threw my trusty shrug over it. Obviously, the thing that makes this dress special is the Obi Wrap Belt. I wish I had a better necklace to wear with it, something to bring out the colors in the belt. I settled for an old triple strand necklace from The Limited. My hair is a hot mess. I have an appointment at the salon for Monday afternoon. It can't get here soon enough. My bangs are too long and my gray roots are a-shining.

I received my Anthro purchases in the mail today. I got some sandals that I don't like. I will review them tomorrow night. I also got the Garden Party Dress. I'm on the fence about this dress. Maybe I'll try it on for you guys tomorrow night and ask you what you think. It's very flowy. I'm not sure if it's too flowy or not. I didn't really have a belt I liked with it, but I put a cropped cardigan over it, and I was kinda digging that look. Hopefully, you guys can help me make a decision.

Today's song is "Kids" by MGMT. This is my favorite song by them. I was dancing at my desk today while listening to this. The beat just makes me want to move my body. I'm glad nobody walked into my office while I was busting a move. I was really into it. It would have been embarrassing. LOL!

There's only one more day to enter my giveaway to win a Anthropologie necklace. So, make sure you enter if you haven't yet. Have a great night!





001

017

020

026

071

088

038

103

Dress: Anthropologie Hanhaba Dress

Shrug, Necklace, and Ring: The Limited

Boots: Fyre Paige Tall Riding Boots

CONVERSATION

6 comments:

  1. Hey Bonnie - You hit it out of the park again. I love the Obi belt and the necklace. I think the pairing is great. I really let's the belt shine on it's own. Hope the little one sleeps soon- that crazy sugar high will ultimately result in the sugar crash! ;) Cheers! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the outfit Bonnie...well paired up...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVED that Garden Party dress on you in your previous reviews! Keep it! It was very retro-chic! I would not belt it either. I think you can do a lot with that dress as far as pairings or wearing it alone with some boots or cute heels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That belt is gorgeous with your dress, really turns it into something extra special! I think parents sometimes feel a week night party is preferable because then they don't interrupt anyone's weekend/family time - either way, they wear me out too(but not my kids!) ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please include at least one flash shot with your indoor sets. It's hard to see the details of your pretty outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sherry: Thanks! I'm glad you approve of the necklace. I wasn't sure about it.

    Saji: Thank you!

    Cathy: Thanks Cathy! I really do want to keep it.

    Jan Russell: Thanks! That makes sense.

    Gigi: Ask and you shall receive. I have edited this post to include a flash photo. I have a crappy camera that takes forever to take photos with the flash, so I usually only take one. I have to admit that sometimes I don't include the flash one because I look pretty scary. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top