Spring Green

"This life of games, and diligent trust. Its the things we do, or the things we must." - Crystal Castles

I'm sooo sleepy. I feel like I've been drugged or something. I can barely keep my eyes open as I type this. I ate a whole chocolate bar earlier, so you would think that would have given me some energy, but I think it has had the opposite effect. I'm so behind on all my TV shows, and it looks like I'm not going to catch up tonight. I'm going directly to sleep as soon as I type this up.

I was going to review the sandals I got yesterday and ask for your opinions on the Garden Party Dress, but I'm too tired for that tonight. I'll try to do it tomorrow. I do have an outfit of the day for you, though. I'm wearing my new favorite jeans again. This time I paired them with a bright green cardigan and a belt with flowers on it. I got this belt from The Limited last year, but this is only my second time wearing it. I just have a hard time finding things to wear with it. I really like it with this combo. Everybody kept asking me if it was St. Patrick's Day. I was really sick of hearing that by the end of the day. It's like people think you're a freak if you wear a bright color. I just like green...that's it.

The time changes this weekend, so this will probably be my last set of indoor photos for awhile. Hooray! I love outdoor photos! I think my camera is on its last legs. It's started doing this weird thing where it takes pictures with white lines all the way down it. Dell owes me $350 dollars that they still haven''t reimbursed me for yet. If I can ever get that back, I'm going to order a new camera. That reminds me, I need to call them again...

Today's song is "Vanished" by Crystal Castles. I felt like dancing today, so I put this on in the car and danced as much as I could while behind the wheel. LOL!

There's only a few more hours to enter my giveaway for an Anthropologie necklace. Enter while you still can. I'm going to sleep now. Have a good night!




002

017

033

079

060

063

081

097

Sweater, Cami, Belt, and Ring: The Limited

Jeans: Pilcro High-Rise Flares

Shoes: Anthropologie Raines Heels

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

Back
to top