OOTD: Poetic Ruffle Dress

It's back to work today! I have alot of catching up to do, so I'll make this post brief. I'm wearing the Poetic Ruffle Dress from The Limited. What a comfortable dress this is! It is made out of nylon, so you could sleep in it and it wouldn't have a wrinkle on it. I like the fact it has adjustable straps. This is a size medium, so it fits true to size. I wore a aqua cardigan over it and a flower in my hair. I think this outfit has a very vintage vibe. It is ridiculously humid today, so I wore my hair au naturale. I have very frizzy curl when I let it dry naturally, but I'm embracing it today.

Dress: The Limited Poetic Ruffle Dress

Cardigan: The Limited

Shoes: Seychelles Trip the Light Fantastic Sandals

Flower Hair Clip: Anthropologie Similar here.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top