OOTD: Attic Treasures Tank

I'm so glad it's Friday! It's been a stressful week for me, so I'm not doing a thing all weekend. I'm going to lay around and read a book. I'm wearing a new sale purchase from Anthropologie today, the Attic Treasures Tank. I went back and forth over whether to get this in the popular purple color or ivory. I finally decided on ivory, but, of course, now I'm wishing I had gotten the purple. I'm never satisfied, I tell ya! LOL! I sized down to a small in this top. It's very cool and comfortable. My morning was so hectic, I didn't have time to snap my pics in the mirror. So, my wonderful friend and officemate at work took my outfit photos today. Thanks Stephanie!! I picked up tickets today to go see MGMT in concert. The show is not until November, but I'm looking forward to it already! I hope everyone has a great weekend!


Top: Anthropologie Attic Treasures Tank

Jeans: Lucky Brand Lola Bootleg Jeans

Shoes: J Crew Reese Back-zip Gladiator Sandals

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. I like the ivory on you. So summery! Love the neckline on that one!

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top