Concert Outfit

On Friday night, the hubby and I went to see the band Pheonix in concert. We had a really good time! It was good to have a kid-free night to let loose! I wore a recent sale purchase from Anthropologie - the Paisley Swoop Tank (29.95). I begged my husband to let me get this top while we were on vacation, and he immediately said yes since it was such a great price! I got it in a medium, so this was true to size on me. My store had this top in 4 colors - lavender, grey, blue, and yellow. I got the yellow. I think the ropey detail around the neck looks the best with the yellow. I paired the top with my favorite Lucky jeans and some comfortable sandals from Old Navy. Also, I found some earrings at The Limited that have the same shapes as the shirt in them. It was a good top to wear to a hot outdoor concert because it is really thin and has cut outs at the top that provide some ventilation. LOL! I also like that it is a tank top, but I can still wear a bra without it showing. I wore my hair in a braid to complete the "rope" theme.

Top: Anthropologie Paisley Swoop Tank

Jeans: Lucky Lola Bootleg Jeans

Shoes: Old Navy Faux-Leather Thong Sandals

Earrings: The Limited Filigree Cutout Earrings

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top