Perfect Match

Dress: Anthropologie Torsade Jersey Dress
Boots: Frye Melissa Button Boots
Earrings: Tree and Kimball

"I wanna see just how it ends when you play the red but the black wins." - Water Liars

Well, this is my third post in February. Pitiful, I know, but the outfits and my life have been pretty boring lately. I'm not complaining. I'll take boring over troubled any day. I've been passing these dull Winter days by playing many, many matches of online Spades. I've gone through spurts in my life when I've become addicted to Spades. I was even a member of a neighborhood Spades club for awhile. So, I guess I'm officially back on the Spades bandwagon or "off the wagon", depending on how you want to look at it.

The thing that has struck me as being different this time around is the rudeness of the other players and not just from my opponents. You see, Spades is a game all about cooperation between partners, and oftentimes, my "partners" have been the biggest meanies. I have never been called so many nasty, cruel names in my life...well except that one time when I trapped a poor, innocent man in my evil seductress web. It's not like I'm a bad player. I've got a pretty decent rating and have even been yelled at for doing the right things. My theory is that every angst-ridden teenager in America logs onto Spades to get out their aggression. Although, that theory was pretty much debunked last night when I was called a "puta" by a player of Spanish decent.

I may not be able to find the perfect match in online Spades, but I did manage to find one in this dress and earrings. I purchased the dress a few months ago and received the earrings on Valentine's Day two years ago. I don't think I've ever purchased two items separately, without the intention of wearing them together, that go together better. It's uncanny, so I knew I had to document this outfit for the blog. That, and this dress somehow manages to make my rack look like the perfect pair. ;-)  



CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. Looks gorgeous, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely dress and the earrings look great with it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice boots! I also love the dress ;) By the way, can we follow each other on Bloglovin, GFC or Facebook?

    Please leave a comment on my blog and follow by blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also like my Facebook page.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

    I will follow you back! :)

    Korean Fashion

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top