Fringe Benefits

Screen shot 2013-11-12 at 6.57.39 PM
Screen shot 2013-11-12 at 6.55.59 PM
Screen shot 2013-11-12 at 6.56.07 PM
Screen shot 2013-11-12 at 6.57.31 PM
Screen shot 2013-11-12 at 6.56.58 PM
Tights: Ruche
Boots: Pink and Pepper Fringe
Necklace: Anthropologie Feather Frond Necklace
 
"Something in the way you move makes me feel like I can't live without you." - Rhianna
 
I've been wanting some fringe boots ever since I saw a certain vintage 70's pair a little over a year ago. I've purchased a couple of pairs since then but ended up returning them because the fringe just seemed "too much." I envy girls who can pull of those cute Minnetonka ones with the three layers of fringe. When I put them on I feel like I'm wearing a couple of Muppets on my feet.
 
Given all this, I was pretty hesitant to pull the trigger on another pair of fringe boots. However, while innocently browsing Zappos a few weeks ago, I ran across the pair I'm wearing in this post. There was only one pair left, and they just happened to be in my size. It seemed like fate had brought us together, so I went for it. I'm so glad I did. I finally found a pair of fringe boots that work for me.

 
Stay (feat. Mikky Ekko) by Rihanna on Grooveshark

CONVERSATION

5 comments:

  1. "Innocently browsing", huh? Love the entire outfit… :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have made me want to buy that dress!! the outfit looks great. Did you find the dress to run large? im a 6 -8 not sure to buy a small or medium.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Melinda! Get the small, this dress runs big.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just a babe in the fashion woods. The website made me do it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top