Namaste

"Inside out, upside-down twisting beside myself." - Imogen Heap

I didn't plan on posting tonight. I had Yoga class this afternoon. My boss is a Yoga teacher and today was his first class. When I got home, it was still light outside, and it just didn't seem right to not take an outfit photo, so I said, what the heck and had my husband take some pictures of my Yoga outfit. If nothing else, you guys can get a laugh out of my white legs and crazy Yoga moves. A Yoga Master I am not. LOL!

The outfit I wore to work today was nothing to write home about. It was definitely an off day. I'm thankful that Yoga spared me from having to share my disappointment. So, let me give you the run down of my "outfit." The tank is from Athleta. The color is great, and the print at the bottom seems very Yoga-like. My shorts are from Aerie. I love these shorts. I have some more workout pieces from Aerie, and I love those equally as much. I'm no workout clothes expert, but I highly recommend Aerie workout clothes. They are affordable, stylish, and functional. Everyone else in the class had pants on. It got pretty hot in there, so I was thankful for my shorts. Last, but not least, my bag is from none other than Anthropologie. I've had this bag for a few years now and have gotten alot of use out of it.

Today's song is "The Walk" by Imogen Heap. Once again, I couldn't find this song on Grooveshark, so I've attached a You Tube video. For some reason Imogen Heap and Yoga seemed to go together in my head. This is one of my favorite songs by her.

I've got a special photo shoot planned for Friday afternoon that I'm really excited about. So, Friday can't get here fast enough. Hopefully, I'll be back tomorrow with a real outfit of the day. Thanks for enduring this pathetic post. Have a great night!


065

054

016

031

Tank: Athleta

Shorts: Aerie

Bag: Anthropologie

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. Hi Bonnie - Cute post! Is that why you are losing weight - you are doing yoga (you have mentioned it a couple of times in your posts but it doesn't look like you need to lose weight to me)? Any way - you are as gorgeous as ever! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thirteen Pounds

    Very cute! I'm so interested in yoga but never seem to try it for any stretch of time. How did you like your class?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love your hair like that!

    We've been doing yoga at work during our lunch hour but the timing keeps being off for me and I end up not being able to participate! ARGGG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherry: This is the first time I've done yoga in a few months, so no that's not why I'm losing weight. I went through some anxiety and couldn't eat and ever since then I haven't been able to eat as much, so I guess that's why I've lost weight. Thanks!

    Thirteenlbs: The class was good. It's so expensive, though. I don't think I'll be able to go as much as I want due to the cost.

    Kathleen: Thanks! That's so cool that you can do that during your lunch hour. My boss thought about doing that at one time. I will have to mention it to him again.

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top