OOTD: Dots, Ruffles, and Flowers, Oh my!

I actually slept through the night without waking up last night! I think this sinus thing is getting better! I have my business trip to D.C. coming up next week, so I need to be better for that. I plan on going to Anthro a few times while I'm there, so I should have plenty of reviews coming up. I hope there are alot of new arrivals for me to try on! After searching all summer, I finally found a bathing suit that I love! I needed a one piece that I could run around on the beach with my kids in. This one is perfect! It is from Athleta, and it was on sale. I also got a pretty cover up from J Crew to wear with it.












So, let's get to my outfit of the day. I'm wearing a blouse from The Limited that I got a few years ago. I love the details on this blouse. It has sort of a Swiss Dot pattern all over it, ruffles at the neckline and sleeves, and gathers at the waist for a flattering fit. I added one of my favorite necklaces right now, the Anselle Necklace.
Top: The Limited
Pants: The Limited Similar here.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top