OOTD: Lariet Laced Tank

I'm so glad it's Friday! It should be a busy weekend for me. My little girl's birthday is this weekend, so I will be throwing a birthday party for her at our house. I can't believe she is going to be 3! I'm wearing a sale purchase from last week, the Lariet Laced Tank. I tried this on for one of my review sets in a size medium, and it was too big. So, I purchased this in size small. It fits good, maybe a little too good for work, so I threw a cardigan over it to make it more work appropriate. My shoes are the Get Outta Town Flats from Seychelles. I decided to wear these since the shoe has the same braid pattern as the tank. Well, I'm off to pick up my little girl's birthday cake. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Top: Anthropologie Lariat Laced Tank

Cardigan: Old Navy Lightweight Pointelle Knit Cardigan

Jeans: Lucky Brand Lola Bootleg Jeans

Shoes: Seychelles Get Outta Town Flat

Necklace, Ring, and Hair Pin: The Limited

CONVERSATION

7 comments:

  1. Ooohh lariat looks way better IRL. Must have it now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that top looks better on you than on me, I can't get the horizontal braid around the waist to just lie down! Arghh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors you mixed in this outfit...and that tank is seriously much cuter on than I thought it would be!!! Love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your color combo in this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The orange and blue are fantastic together, and the ring brings it all together. Love it!
    alltumbledown:a modest attempt at style

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fantastic - the orangey red really works well on you.

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top