OOTD: Going Green

It's Monday again, and I have to play hostess to a man who has come to our office from California to install document scanning software. So, I tried to dress more professional than usual today. I've had this dress for a few months now, but this is the first time I'm wearing it. It's not the type of dress I would normally buy. I'm more of a A-line kind of girl rather than pencil skirt, just because it's way more comfortable to sit at a computer all day in something looser fitting. I only bought this dress because my husband loved it when I tried it on. He said it was "sexy." LOL! Having 3 kids, I usually have to go shopping all by myself while my husband stays home, but this was one of those rare occasions when he was able to go shopping with me. So, I thought today would be a good day to debut it. I took a size 8 in this dress which is true to size for me, and it came with the belt. I love the vibrant green color, and the diagonal pintucking detail at the top! It's sleeveless, so I threw a cardigan over it for work. It felt weird when I first sat down in it, because it is so much tighter than I'm used to, but halfway into the day, I'm feeling pretty comfortable. Gotta go back to being a good hostess now.


Dress: The Limited - Sold out online, may still be some in stores

Cardigan: The Limited - a couple of years old

Shoes: Seychelles Trip the Light Fantastic Sandal

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. The green dress is so pretty! I love the detailing at the top and that shape is very flattering for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, that is such a flattering dress on you! New to your blog, love your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ady: Thanks girl!

    Lauren: I'm so glad you joined my blog! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top