Outfit of the Day and Yesterday

It's been a nice relaxing weekend. Well, as relaxing as a weekend with 3 kids can get, anyway! My husband and I actually got to go out and see a movie last night without any kids, so that was exciting! I'm posting pics of the date night outfit and my outfit of the day. Both are pretty casual. Last night, I wore one of my new sale purchases from Anthropologie - Hep Posies Tunic. I was so glad I brought a sweater to the movie theater because it was freezing in there! Today, I'm wearing an older Anthropologie top. I'm not sure what year this top is from. It is at least 4 or 5 years old. It is made by Velvet. I love the buttons down the back and the ruffle detail at the bottom. I'm wearing my sweet-wrap sandals again. I can't get enough of these! I've included a picture of me and my daughter. She looked so cute in her dress today! Her dress is from Old Navy.
Jeans: Anthropologie Pilcro Straight Leg Jeans
Earrings: Urban Outfitters

Top: Anthropologie Top by Velvet circa 2005?

Shorts: JCrew Ripstop Brenna Short

Shoes: Anthropologie Sweet-Wrap Sandals

Earrings: Anthropologe Cloud Cover Earrings

Kiley's Dress: Old Navy Cross-Back Gauze Dress for Baby

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top