OOTD: Catching Up

I got back from my business trip yesterday, so I've been too tired to make a post until now. I had a great time on my trip! I went to Ocracoke, NC. I've never been there before, but I loved it and want to go there again soon! It is such a quiet, laid back little island and the food there was delicious! I took a couple of quick pics of my outfit yesterday. Sorry for the toilet in the background, but this was the only room that had a mirror. I wore my new cardigan from Anthropologie, and some new earrings I got on my Durham trip. These earrings were only $4.00 from Urban Outfitters! Today I'm wearing an Old Navy dress and cardigan, the Looping Lanes belt, and the Sweet-Wrap Sandals. I'm loving these sandals! They are sooo comfortable! I will post pics and reviews of some of the new stuff I tried during my trip to Anthro in Durham as soon as I can!

Cardigan: Anthropologie Delicate Winds Cardigan

Earrings: Urban Outfitters

Dress: Old Navy
Necklace and Ring: The Limited

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. I love Ocracoke! I used to vacation there every summer. You're wearing my favorite sandals!! Aren't they sooo comfy??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat, they are so comfortable! I feel like I don't even have shoes on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wearing these exact sandals today, too, and my feet are quite happy with me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top