OOTD: Torsade Tee

Yeah, it's Friday!! That means it's jeans day at work. I'm wearing some old jeans today. I got them about 5 years ago from Arden B. I used to love that store, but I'm not loving it as much these days. Their stuff looks like something to wear to the club rather than something a bohemian chic mama would wear. I don't know if their style has changed or mine, but I don't find myself shopping there much these days. I paired these jeans with the Torsade Tee from Anthropologie. I love the twist detail on this tee - no necklace required! Since I had no bling on my neck, I decided to break out my Lia Sophia earrings. I think they look great with this tee! My outfit is very monochromatic today, so I decided to add some visual interest on my feet with my Wishbone Wedges from Anthro. I love these shoes! The leather is soft and a beautiful orange color. There are rumblings in the blog world that there is going to be a huge sale at Anthro next Tuesday. I plan on taking that day off work and driving to Durham to check it out! I can't wait! I will take tons of pics for reviews! I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Top: Torsade Tee from Anthropologie

Jeans: Very old jeans from Arden B

Shoes: Wishbone Wedges from Anthropologie

Earrings: Lacey Earrings from Lia Sophia

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top