OOTD: A Lack of Color

It's Monday, so I'm in mourning and decided not to wear any color. Black and White is the theme for today. It was just one of those mornings where I didn't feel like getting up, so I wanted to throw on something that didn't require much thought. I've already gotten several compliments on this sweater today, so I guess some pieces just speak for themselves and don't require much creativity. Thank God, cause I wasn't feeling it this morning! My sweater is a new purchase from The Limited. It is very comfortable, and I'm loving the cute flower design. I'm wearing a size Medium, so it fits true to size. My pants are also from The Limited. They are good pair of basic black pants, and also fit true to size. I topped off the look with two bracelets from the Limited. My new purchases from Antrho just came in the mail today, so I will post reviews of them very soon! Hopefully, I'll be in a better mood tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to the new episode of LOST tomorrow night so that should motivate me!



Sweater: Graphic Print Cardigan from The Limited
Pants: Cassidy 3 Button Flare from The Limited Similar here.
Bracelets: The Limited Here and here.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top