Mother's Day OOTD

Happy Mother's Day! I had a pretty low key day. This morning, my kids gave me special gifts they made for me at school. It was so sweet! I spent most of the day cleaning the house like I always do on Sunday then it was off to the grocery store. Since it is Mother's Day, I decided to dress up more than usual to go to the grocery store. I got my husband to take some pics of me outside! My garden is in the background of one of the pics and our corn field is in another one. My sweet husband built me a box that I can grow herbs in. I plan on planting them this afternoon! The skirt I'm wearing is an older purchase from Anthropologie. I think I bought it before I had my last child, so I'm guessing I got it in 2006. It is a Lithe skirt in size 8. I love the embroidered flowers around the bottom of this skirt. I paired it with the Molded and Melded tee in dark grey. This is a small, so I had to size down from my normal size medium. It was a little chilly today, so I topped it off with a cropped cardigan in navy from Old Navy. My flats are also from Old Navy. Whenever I can, I'm going to try to take pictures outside. It shows off the clothes so much better than my pitiful pictures in front of my mirror.




Skirt: Lithe skirt from Anthropologie 2006?
Top: Molded and Melded Tee in Dark Grey from Anthropologie
Sweater: Cropped Pointelle Cardigan in Navy from Old Navy
Shoes: Faux Leather Woven Ballet Flats in Pewter from Old Navy

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top