More Anthropologie Reviews

Sorry it took so long to get these up here, but I've been a busy girl lately. Let's get right to it! These are the non-sale items I tried on last week at the store:


Perilla Dress: I really liked this dress! I grabbed a medium and it fit true to size. However, for $128 it just didn't wow me. It was too low cut for my taste, so I would have to wear a cami under it. I will definitely consider it come sale time!
Attic Treasures Tank: I loved this tank on the hanger, but I only liked it once I got it on my body. I tried on a size medium and it fit a little on the big side. I think I might be able to size down to a small in this, but I worry that it might be too short if I did that. I will consider this come sale time.



Origami Buds Top: I loved the vibrant green color of this top, and the pretty little flowers across the neckline. However, this top confirmed for me that I look awful in anything with a bubble hem! This is a medium, but I don't think sizing down would help the bulkiness issue at the bottom.


Crossroads Tee: This tee just went on sale today. I tried on a Medium in the green color, and it was a little too big. I didn't bother with trying on a small because I felt the $68 pricetag was too much for what this tee offers. However, since it was marked down to $40, I ordered it online today in a size small in the purple color. I really hope it works out!

Delicate Winds Cardigan: I really loved this sweater when I first saw it online, so I had to try it on. It did not disappoint! I sized down to a small in this because when I held it up, it looked like it ran big. It has pretty voile ruffles, and the color is a beautiful, vibrant red. The closure is hook and eye, and it has a little tie to cinch in the waist. It is the perfect lightweight sweater for summer! This one came home with me!

Speckled Ink Dress: I really loved the color of this dress, and it was very comfortable. I tried on a medium and it fit good. However, it made me looked like I had a ace bandage wrapped around my chest - not flattering! I think this would work great for smaller chested girls.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top