Tree and Kimble

Picture 34
Picture 35

I hate to rub it in, but the postman brought me some goodies last week! A friend of mine always wears these beautiful, unique earrings and necklaces, so I wanted to know where she got them. She told me about this wonderful Etsy shop named Tree and Kimble. I've known about the shop for some time now, but finally decided to check it out a couple of weeks ago. I'm so glad I did! The shop was having a "buy a necklace get a pair of earrings free" deal. Considering how gorgeous this jewelry is and how reasonable the prices are, it was a deal I couldn't resist.

I didn't intend on dedicating a whole blog post to this, but once I received the beautifully wrapped packages in the mail along with a thoughtful, hand-written note from the artisan herself, well, I couldn't help but share this wonderful shop with everyone else. You should know that I haven't received any money or free merchandise from this vendor in exchange for blogging about it. I just had a really great shopping experience and wanted to share.

Lisa, the proprietor, specializes in hand-dyed lace jewelry. This stuff is ridiculously beautiful, and they make the perfect accessories to Anthropologie clothing. In addition to the lace, she also has some really cool mixed metal offerings. So, what are you waiting for? Go, check it out!

Oh, you want to know what is contained in those perfectly wrapped little boxes? All in due time, my pretties...all in due time...

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Oh- you are killin' me! I wanna see what is inside! :) Hugs! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top