Floral Spray

I can't believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve! I have to work tomorrow. It should be pretty deserted, so I'm hoping to get alot done. Once I get home, I'm cooking Christmas Eve dinner for my family. Pineapple glazed ham, potato salad, green bean casserole, corn, and sweet potato pie will be on the menu. I'm also making some delicious punch, and I'm thinking about spiking it because I'm going to need it after my busy day tomorrow! LOL! Only thing is I need to be able to stay up late to put together toys for my kids.

Today, I'm wearing one of my favorite dresses, the Kindred Spirit Sweaterdress. The new thing about this outfit is the Floral Spray Sweater Tights. I've been wanting these for awhile and finally pulled the trigger during one of my recent sale purchases. They are the absurd, one size fits all. They fit a little tight around the hips but were fine everywhere else. They are definitely not the most comfortable tights I've ever had on, but they are so cute they were worth a little discomfort. I'm also wearing another new sale purchase, the Looping Lanes belt in dark brown. I've gotten so much use out of my tan Looping Lanes that it was a no-brainer to purchase the dark brown once it went on sale. I can't believe how small this belt runs, though. I got a large, and it is still kinda tight.

The flash accidently went off during the first picture. I usually don't care for the flash, but the clothes show up so much better with it. I might start incorporating the flash in my indoor shots from now on. I'll be posting over the holidays. We are suppose to get SNOW on Christmas!! I'm hoping to get some outfit pictures in the snow. We'll see...

FloralSpray 001

FloralSpray 021

FloralSpray 011

FloralSpray 035

FloralSpray 016

FloralSpray 017

Dress: Anthropologie Kindred Spirit Sweaterdress

Sweater: Anthropologie Roaming Frills Cardigan

Belt: Anthropologie Looping Lanes Belt

Tights: Anthropologie Floral Spray Tights

Boots: Frye Paige Tall Riding Boots

CONVERSATION

7 comments:

  1. I have seen you wear this dress so many ways and each time it is gorgeous on you. It must be very versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this outfit... everything about it screams your style (and mine). The tights are awesome. I need them.... but I was afraid of the One Size Fits All.... so, waiting to find some that have a "size". Have a Happy Christmas with your family.

    gdo-family.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie, great combo! I've got all of these pieces (the dress mainly because of you) and I love how they look paired together. Isn't this dress so comfortable? I have no regrets purchasing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One size fits all tights? That's bonkers! They look fantastic as well so I hope they stretch with wear and become more comfortable :)

    Your Christmas Eve sounds wonderful, can I come for dinner?! LOL!

    Merry Christmas Bonnie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those tights but for some reason I held off... i hate one size fits all, how can that possibly be..??

    This entire outfit is very pretty and feels holiday-ish. Hope your day passes quickly so you can get home to your family (and punch!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum, a little spike punch for the adults never hurt anyone :)

    Cute tights, but I agree about the one size fits all business. Not a fan. But the print is so fun!

    Have a great holiday, your menu sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty! I own both the dress and cardi. I like how you have styled them together. What did you do with the built in belt/sash--did you hid it under the belt or did you remove it? Saskia btw my hubby says it (on me) looks like a costume/medieval peasant sack, and a partner at work calls it my 'victorian garb'. I think it looks 1940's myself! It's so nice to see other people such as yourself understand this piece! Lurve your pairing of it with the tights/boots. Will have to try that myself!

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top