OOTD: Sparrow Stretch Belt

Happy Monday morning! I hope everyone had a great weekend. I had a great time with my girls from work Saturday night! So much fun, in fact, that I only got one picture taken, so I don't have much in the way of outfit pictures. I wore my Thinking of Home Dress from Ruche with my Sweet Wrap Sandals. Here is the one picture I managed to get:So, today I'm wearing a dress from The Limited that I have had for a few years now. It's a great dress because I can wear it all year round. I wear it in the fall and winter with black tights and a black cardigan. In the spring and summer, I dress it up with some cool jewelry. A couple of weeks ago, my friend Stephanie was showing me a belt on Urban Outfitters website that she had just bought. As she was scrolling through all the belts, a belt with birds on it caught my eye. I told her to go back and click on it. Well, it was love at first sight. I went back to my desk and ordered it right away! It came last week and looked just as good in person, but I thought to myself, "What am I going to wear with this?" The answer came to me this morning in the shower - my old faithful Limited dress. I love how this outfit turned out! I got a size M/L in the belt, so it fits true to size. This belt pairs so well with the Seychelles Trip the Light Fantastic Sandals. They both have gold hardware and a very vintage feel. Once again, I had a hectic morning getting kids to school, so my friend, Stacy, was kind enough to take some outfit pics at work for me. Thanks Stacy!

Dress: The Limited

CONVERSATION

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE this belt! It is goes beautifully with this dress and I just adore the sparrows. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you had a wonderful ladies' night out. And I love the sparrow belt with your dress from the Limited. I think this is an accessory that will see a lot of use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a fun night out!! You look great in purple...definitely your color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Royalty . . . purple! Love the belt its a must have. You look pretty with the profile earing shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty outfit! I just starting following your blog a few weeks ago and I love your pictures and outfits.

    www.lorislooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top