OOTD: Interrupted Ruffles Tank

This is a quick OOTD post during my lunch break. Class in going well. I'm finishing the exercises so fast that I'm really catching up on my reading waiting for everybody else to finish. I'm on the second novel in the Sookie Stackhouse Series. I'm wearing two of my purchases from yesterday: the Interrupted Ruffles Tank and the Approaching Dusk Necklace. I didn't plan on wearing these together when I bought them, but when I took them out of the bag this morning, they looked good together, so I decided to go with it. I plan on hitting Anthro up again this afternoon. I know, I'm a complete addict! I hope the AC is fixed today, so I can try on some Fall pieces.


Top: Anthropologie Interreupted Ruffles Tank

Jeans: Lucky Brand Lola Bootleg Jeans

Shoes: Seychelles Get Outta Town Sandals

Necklace: Approaching Dusk Necklace

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Your braided hairstyle is perfect with this look, and I agree that the necklace and tank complement each other perfectly.

    Aren't the Sookie books addicting? I don't think I've ever read so quickly in my life as when trying to make it through that series!

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top