OOTD: Beda Dress

I'm finally wearing the Beda dress I got a few weeks ago! I love this dress! I've been looking for the perfect white dress for awhile now and this is definitely it. I got a size 8, so it fits true to size. I almost always have problems with buttons pulling across my chest, but not in this dress. I paired it with the Anthro Mosaic Beaded Belt and gladiator sandals from J Crew. I'm so comfortable in this outfit! So, I have a confession to make: I was a bad girl today and succumbed to the sale at Anthro. I ordered the Cattleya Cardi in purple and the Yardarm Tee in gray. I almost got the Minty Tendrils Blouse, but alot of the reviews said it didn't fit well and then it sold out in my size while I was reading the reviews, so I guess it wasn't meant to be. I need to not buy anything else, so I can get something on my trip to Reston, VA in a couple of weeks. I really hope nothing else tempts me between now and then.


Dress: Anthropologie Beda Dress -Sold out online, but still in stores
Belt: Anthropologie Mosaic Beaded Belt
Bracelet and Ring: The Limited

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top