OOTD: Heatwave Shorts

It's another record breaking day of heat here today! So, I thought it was only fitting to wear the Heatwave shorts. My sweet husband let me order them this week, since they were such a good price on sale. I had tried on a size 6 in the store a couple of weeks ago and they fit good, but the 6 was sold out online, so I ordered a size 8. I can't tell that much difference between the two sizes. I think there is a little more room in the hips in the size 8. I would have never noticed these shorts if Cat at Anthrosdottir had not featured them in her blog. They were so cute on her that I had to try them for myself. I paired them with the Torsade Tee in gray and the Sweet Wrap sandals (also inspired by Cat). So, readers I need your help. I have longed after the Globemallow Dress from Anthro for years. I regret not getting it when it first came out! I stalk Ebay for it all the time, but I've never seen a size Medium. There is one on Ebay in a size large right now. I'm thinking about bidding on it. Do any of you have this dress or know how it fits?

Shirt: Anthropologie Torsade Tee

Short: Anthropologie Heatwave Short

Shoes: Anthropologie Sweet-Wrap Sandals

Purse: Spool72

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

Back
to top