OOTD: Feeling Floral

Today is the hottest day so far this year! I sweat just walking to my car! I kept the colors and materials light in my outfit to make the heat more bearable, if that's possible. I scored this skirt on Ebay for $14.00! I'm wearing a size 8. I think a size 6 would have fit better, but I can't complain for $14. Plus, I really love the pretty floral print! I paired it with my favorite cardigan from The Limited. This cardigan came with its own belt, but I decided to replace it with the Looping Lanes belt. I finished things off with the Bette flats by Seychelles and a bracelet set from The Limited that looks like it was made to go with this outfit! I've had these bracelets for years, and its crazy how the colors in them are the exact same colors in the skirt! So, I went to the salon last night, and I did do a little something different with my hair. I got my bangs cut a little shorter, so I'm wearing them down today. I like this haircut because I can wear my bangs down or brush or pin them to the side! As hectic as my mornings are, I'm sure most days I will wear them to the side, but it's nice to have options! There seems to always be someone in the background of my photos! Today, it's my mom holding my daughter! My son keeps asking me, "Mom, why do you keep taking pictures of that mirror!" LOL!

Skirt: Anthropologie Odille Skirt via Ebay

Top: The Limited Bow Sleeve Tie Cardigan

Belt: Anthropologie Looping Lanes Belt

Shoes: Seychelles Bette Flats

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I found your blog via your guest post at EA and think your style is great! I have a question...did you find the Anthro Sweet Wrap (Emerald) sandals run TTS? I want to order a pair from Endless and but am seeing conflicting size reviews. Any help would be great! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa! I'm so glad you found my blog! Yes, the Sweet Wrap sandals run TTS on me. I wear a size 9, and the size 9 fit great. They are pricey, but soooo worth it! They are the most comfortable shoes ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haircut! The bangs look really soft and pretty on you.

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! And you're right, the bracelets match perfectly. I like your hair too with the bangs. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top