Lazy Weekend

The first 2 days of my vacation have been spent laying around the house in my pj's doing nothing. It's been so hot here, I couldn't go outside. My son broke our TV on Friday, so I've caught up on alot of reading, and my husband and I played cards and checkers last night. I haven't played checkers in forever. It was really fun! I'm so excited because I'm going to be writing a guest post for Roxy at Effortless Anthropologie! I'm going to the Anthro in Durham tomorrow to try on a bunch of work appropriate outfits to showcase in my post. It should be fun! I will not be posting much this week because me and the family will be doing the vacation thing. I'm including in today's post, my outfits from Friday and today. The first outfit is what I wore to the grocery store today. The top is from J Crew, and I wish I had gotten a small because it runs really big, but I decided to keep the medium and make it work since it is such a hassle for me to return anything to J Crew. I love the embroidery on this top! I felt like a 70's flower child in this outfit!
Jeans: American Eagle - Really Old
Ring - The Limited
This next outfit is what I wore on Friday. I started out with jeans on, but decided to change into this skirt because it was so darn hot outside. The top is a recent sale purchase from Anthro, the Crossroads Tee. It runs big, so I got a small. I love the purple color and the basketweave pattern across the front. The skirt is from Old Navy, and it is wonderful! So comfy and cool!
Skirt: Old Navy - Sold out online

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. Hi There! I found your blog via your outfit post on Anthroholic's blog. What a cute blog! Looking forward to following :)

    ~eboni ife'
    http://ifeluvsu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new blog design! I actually like how flowy the J.Crew top looks on you. You look gorgeous, as usual. Great EA post btw...I got plenty of ideas from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat: Thanks! I wasn't sure about how big this top was on me, but you've made me feel better about it!

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top