OOTD: Yellow

Well, I made it through Monday! To mark this happy occasion I decided to wear yellow today. I just love this color! This is the same cardigan I had on yesterday from The Limited just in yellow instead of black. You can never get enough of a good thing! I am wearing a medium, so it fits true to size. My pants are also from The Limited. I love the wide legs and the black and white pattern on these. I am wearing a 6, so these also fit true to size. My necklace and ring are, once again, from The Limited. I just love that store! Their website is good, but I love to go to the store in Cary, NC. It is a really big store and the clothes are always so organized and laid out beautifully. I envy you girls that can shop at TJ Max and the like, but I just can't do it. I can't go through racks of clothes trying to find that one jem. It drives me crazy! I just want to see it and buy it! I guess I'm just lazy! LOL! I have attached a video to this post in honor of today's outfit. It is Yellow by Coldplay. Enjoy!







Cardigan: Bow Sleeve Tie Cardigan - The Limited

http://www.thelimited.com/detail/bow-sleeve-tie-cardigan/5508327

Pants: Cassidy Button BeltLoop Wideleg - The Limited

http://www.thelimited.com/detail/index/item_desc/cassidy-button-beltloop-wideleg/item/6892196/default_color/119

Necklace and Ring: The Limited Winter 2009


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top