OOTD: A Chilly Wednesday

It's hump day, and it is a little on the chilly side in my small town today, so I decided to wear my boots to keep my feet warm. I just love wearing these boots! They are the most comfortable pair of shoes I own! I am also wearing one of my new purchases from J Crew - the V-neck Lundi dress. I got this dress in a medium, but it is a little big, so I think I could have gone with the small. It's too aggravating to make an exchange at J Crew, so I can live with the medium. I find that most a J Crew's clothes, especially tops, run on the big side. The color of this dress is what attracted me to it. It is a really pretty shade of lilac. This dress is short sleeve, so I paired it with a long cardigan from Urban Outfitters to keep my arms warm. I added a necklace from The Limited for visual interest and decided to clip my bangs back with a hair clip from Anthropologie. This clip was not very expensive and I'm glad it wasn't because it is cheaply made. It is beautiful, but I was scared I was going to break it trying to get it into my hair. I have a feeling I better enjoy wearing this one today because I don't think it is going to last very long!




Dress: V-neck Lundi dress - J Crew


Cardigan: BDG PE Cardigan - Urban Outfitters


Boots: BDG Slouchy Suede Boots - Urban Outfitters
Sold Out Online


Necklace: The Limited Spring 2009


Hair Clip: Glitzy Aster Bobby Pin - Anthropologie

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love your new dress. That color is so pretty. I love wearing boots too. Most of mine are so comfortable and I can walk all day in them. So different from most of my heels.

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top