First Post! Introduction and Outfit of the Day

Hello! I'm new to this blogging thing, so bear with me until I can get the hang of it. First, let me introduce myself. My name is Bonnie, and I live in a small rural town in Eastern North Carolina called Kinston. I am 32 and a wife and mother of three children ages 8, 5, and 2. I work full time as a Database Analyst. The reason I started this blog is because I enjoy reading fashion blogs and thought it would be fun to do one myself. Also, my shopping has really gotten out of control lately, so I thought starting a blog would give me another outlet for my love of fashion other than shopping. I hope it works, because if if doesn't, I think my husband may kill me! LOL! Fingers crossed!

So, I decided to make my first post my outfit of the day. Today is Friday, so it is casual day at work. These pictures aren't the greatest in the world since I had to take them myself. Like I said, I'm new to blogging, so bear with me until I get the hang of it. I will try to get my husband to take the pictures next time.

I don't really live in the ideal place for a fashion lover. The nearest stores are a 2 hour drive away in Raleigh. So, I end up buying most of my stuff online. My favorite store is Anthropologie, and until last year the closest one was 4 hours away in Charlotte. I once took a day off from work to drive to Charlotte just to go to Anthro. I left early that morning and didn't get home until late that night. I spent most of the time driving, but it was worth it!! I was so happy when the Durham, NC location opened around this time last year! Now, I only have to drive 2 hours to get there!
Since I do live in the middle of nowhere, I will not be able to post very many reviews of pieces from stores, but I will take pictures and post reviews of everything I get online whether I keep it or not. So, without further ado, I present my outfit of the day.



Top: Anthropologie Embroidered Embers Top Circa Fall 2009

Jeans: Joe's Jeans Honey Nora

Ring: The Limited

Bracelet: The Limited from a few years ago

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top