Surprise!

"She looks like the real thing. She tastes like the real thing." - Radiohead

Surprise! I decided to post a blog entry tonight anyway. I went to a surprise birthday party for one of my friends tonight. I had such a good time. I'm not feeling very sleepy yet, so I thought, what the heck, I'll blog.

I received some new shoes in the mail today, and I absolutely love them. I didn't realize until I got them that they are made by Rocket Dog. I'm loving their shoes this season. I can't wait for it to warm up so I can wear these. I thought the material on them was going to be shiny, but I was pleasantly surprised that it was a matte fabric.

I'm wearing the Winner's Circle Tee. I love the color and neckline on this one. It runs pretty big. I took a small in it but still have plenty of room. This was a very comfy outfit. I'm glad cause I've been in it since early this morning. It's 11 pm now.

Today's song is "Fake Plastic Trees" by Radiohead. This is a oldie but a goodie. It came on while I was driving tonight. I had forgotten how much I love this song. It reminds me of my high school days.

I'm hoping to get alot done around the house tomorrow. I'm also hoping to finally get some outdoor pictures with the new camera. I have a movie date planned tomorrow night. I'm not sure what we're going to see yet. Any suggestions? Have a great night!



012


017


021


015


008


003


Top: Anthropologie Winner's Circle Tee


Sweater and Ring: The Limited


Jeans: Pilcro Straight Leg Jeans


Boots: Frye Paige Tall Riding Boots

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bonnie- I am so glad you had fun at the party! I love the winners circle tee. I kind of want the white one -seeing it on you makes me want it more. I was worried about the ribbon thing on the front. I am larger chested - since you are, too, it looks great so maybe I can wear it! Loving the new shoes, too! I haven't checked out Rocket Dog shoes yet. As for movies, I think we are going to go see Source Code tomorrow. Let us know what you end up seeing! Hope your weekend is great! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable outfit, and those shoes are awesome!! I love your color combinations.

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top