OOTD: Openwork Vines Skirt

Ah, it's Monday again. I'm not feeling all that great today, so I decided to cheer myself up by wearing something new. I'm wearing the Anthropologie Openwork Vines skirt. I got it on sale a couple of weeks ago. It sold out online, so I had to call customer service. They found one in my size at the Charlotte, NC Anthro, so they shipped it to me for free! I wasn't sure what to pair with this skirt because it is high waisted and has a bow at the waistline, so I would need to tuck a shirt into it. I don't own any other piece that is high waisted like this. I decided to wear it with a pale blue tank from Banana Republic and a black cardigan from J Crew. I think it is a very retro look. I wish I had some retro shoes that fit the vibe of this outfit more, but I had to work with what I had. I really want the Trip the Light Fantastic shoes by Seychelles. I will post a link to them below. I think they would be perfect with this oufit. I plan on having some more reviews this week. So, stay tuned!

Skirt: Anthropologie Openwork Vines Skirt Sold out Online

Tank: Banana Republic Sleeveless Luxe Tank in Misty Blue Get it here.

Cardigan: J Crew Jackie Cardigan Get it here.

Shoes: Seychelles Trip the Light Fantastic Get them here.

Ring: The Limited

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. The Openwork Vines skirt looks fantastic on you; I'm glad you managed to get it! And I agree -- I totally have a crush on the Trip the Light Fantastic sandals in mint, and they would have been the perfect thing to complete this outfit (though it looks really good on its own too ;) ).

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top