OOTD: Bette Flats

I sooo don't feel like being at work today! I went on a field trip with my son yesterday, and it was so nice to be outside in nature instead of sitting in front of this computer all day! I didn't post yesterday since I spent all day with my oldest son and then my younger son had a baseball game. Being a mother is exhausting, but I love it! I'm posting a picture of me and my son from the field trip to make up for the missed OOTD post. I must confess, my outfit today is not very inspired since I'm just feeling kind of blah, but I am wearing my new Bette flats from Seychelles. I was worried these shoes might hurt my feet, but so far, they are very comfortable, and I love the way they look! My skirt is from Old Navy, and it runs on the big side. I got a medium, but I wish I had gotten a small. It sits lower on my hips, making it longer and bulkier than I would like, but I've lost the receipt, so I'm making it work. I'm wearing my favorite short sleeve cardigan from The Limited, but this time in white. I bought every color they had in this cardigan! I just love the bow detail on the sleeves! I also love the attached belt. It cinches in the waist which is really important when wearing this skirt since it is a little too big for me. My new sale purchases from Anthropologie shipped yesterday, so I should be getting them soon!


Sweater: Bow Sleeve Tie Cardigan - The Limited Get it here.

Skirt: Floral Whirly Skirt - Old Navy

Shoes: Bette flats - Seychelles Get them here.

Necklace, Bracelet, and Ring - The Limited Get the ring here.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top