A Nice Day for a Wedding

So, I went to a wedding today. I was so excited because I thought it would be the perfect place to wear my new Drifting By Dress. I got a size 10 in this dress because the reviews said it ran on the small side in the chest area. It is a little big on me, but I kept the size 10 because I thought it would be more comfortable to move around in than the size 8. I think I made the right decision. I was in this dress for 7 hours today, and it was very comfortable. It is available in all sizes online, but it is a bit pricey at $168, so you might want to wait for this one to go on sale. I would say it is true to size unless you are busty, like me ;-), then you might want to order up a size. It was a little chilly today and this dress is sleeveless, so I decided to wear a cardigan I got from The Limited. I think it went well with the dress. I also wore the flower pin in my hair that my husband got me for Christmas. The color in the center of the flower matched my dress perfectly. It was a beautiful wedding and it always suprises me how emotional I get at weddings. Only in the South would you have a reception with barbeque, fried chicken, slaw, potato salad, and hushpuppies. It was yummy! There was also a 7 layer chocolate cake, my favorite, so I was really glad I got the bigger size dress when I got done eating that! LOL! Well, here are some pics I snapped during my adventure today. I took a few in the church bathroom, so I apologize for the terrible lighting.


I tried to get some pics of the flower pin in my hair.



My little girl was having fun running around the bathroom while I snapped these.



CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. adorable :) .... we need to do a shoot of you next time! ~~ Captured by Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top